Topic: Cannot Hide/Disable Image Edit Completely
1. I have set the web.config as below,
<add key="general.tools" value="upload,refresh,insert,delete,preview" />
<add key="general.disabled_tools" value="edit" />
however, Edit function only greys out in the menu but is still available in the preview screen.
Even if I disable preview as below,
<add key="general.tools" value="upload,refresh,insert,delete" />
<add key="general.disabled_tools" value="edit,preview" />
Preview is still available, which makes it impossible to disable image edit.
2. I cannot find a way to hide the categories (the left navigator), or even just favorite/history within it. If I remove those two plug-ins from configure file, the system will crash.
3. Since I am developing a commercial site, it is strange to see 'Moxiecode Image Manager' as the title of the popup window. How can I make it more user friendly by changing it to 'Select an image to upload'? If it is part of the Moxiecode terms, I can declare it in the main acknowledge page, but please not at every dialog windows, which makes the final website unprofessional.
4. If user clicks 'edit image', it pops up another 'Moxiecode Image Editor' nested in the 'Moxiecode Image Manager' popup window. How could the image editor popup be borderless?
5. I use session-integration. If I save an image after editing, it jumps back to the login window for username and password although the function has successfully performed.
Pt 1-3 are critical while Pt 4, 5 I can live with since I decide to hide Image Editor completely.
Could you please advice me? Many thanks.
Last edited by iobox (2009-12-10 23:27:04)