Topic: missing Browse Button in insert/edit link and images in IE6,7 and 8

Hello ,

I am using the follwoing version of tinyMice editor.
majorVersion : '3',
minorVersion : '3.9.2',

When i try to insert a link or Image using the insert/edit link and image icon. I cannot see any browse buttong. Is there any settings  i need to do here to use the Browse buttonfor these both(insert/edit Images and Links).

I appreciate your help.

Regards
Nitesha

Re: missing Browse Button in insert/edit link and images in IE6,7 and 8

You have to integrate the imagemanager and/or filemanager plugin too.

Hello Kirnau...

Thanks for your reply. Could you pelase help me here. How do I integrate the imagemanger and/or filemanager plugin. Where can i  find these plugins.

You can download these plugins in the download section.
But there are no test-versions, you have to buy the plugins. Then the integration is good explained at the docu.

thanks.

Hello,

Could you please confirm me that  i need to buy  MCFileManager  from this link http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/enterprise … er_buy.php . to get the Browse button in Insert/Edit link and Insert/Edit Images which will allow me to add and upload the links to the documents(.doc,.pdf...etc).

As i do not want to buy the wrong copy of software.

Many thanks.

patelnitesha wrote:

please confirm [...] i need to buy  MCFileManager [...] to get the Browse button in Insert/Edit link and Insert/Edit Images which will allow me to add and upload the links to the documents(.doc,.pdf...etc).

Moxiecode's commercial plugins are one solution among others. Yes, I can confirm that buying MCFileManager will allow you to manage files on your website. After buying the plugin you can set the file_browser_callback option accordingly so you can use the "browse" button from within the "insert/edit link" dialogue.

"Insert/edit images" would be the MCImageManager plugin. This plugin offers image manipulation and a lot more.

Greetings from Germany,

Felix Riesterer.
(-> about me and this forum <-)