Topic: TinyMCE 3.5.2 Released

This release adds two new methods formatChanged and selectorChanged these can be used to detect when the user moves the selection in and out of formats or matching CSS selectors.

These where added to make it easier to roll your own UI:s and handle the state changes for custom buttons for example activating the bold button when the selection is inside a bold text.

We also changed some default options in this release such as how the advanced theme gets rendered by default. So this might break some setups that relay on these default values.

Also fixed a bunch of bugs and issues.

Best regards,
Spocke - Main developer of TinyMCE

Re: TinyMCE 3.5.2 Released

I use Affiliate Genie software to build sites and it has TinyMCE Version: 3.3.3 (2010-04-19) which is malfunctioning. The face plate is grey - if I hover the mouse, I can get the box name to appear, but only 2 levels of controls appear of the 3 that worked before.
Is it possible to replace 3.3.3 with 3.5.2?
any info appreciated!
Thanks,
Jazzcat

Talk to the guys who made "Affiliate Genie" or try upgrading it manually on your own risk.

Best regards,
Spocke - Main developer of TinyMCE

Great theme. I’ve changed dashes to solid lines — not a major change, but one I like and was able to do. The number of options is astounding, and I plan to use this for courses.