Re: TinyMCE 3.1.0 Released

I would post my screenshot but it's the same as lazybeam's. My Word is 2003, en_US.

BoBmArLeY wrote:
BoBmArLeY wrote:

What about this? ===> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.p … tid=635682

Any possible fix?

Link button doesn't work on images in Opera 9.51.
You can test it on the online examples, link button is disabled when you select the image.

The reason is the the co variable in _nodeChanged function is not correct when you select a image in Opera 9.51 (not tested in other versions).

BoBmArLeY: Could you please stop spamming this thread?

Last edited by andreEz (2008-07-09 12:12:08)

eZ Publish System Developer

@andreEz: This is due to a bug in Opera. I've added a workaround to the SVN trunk and reported the bug to Opera.

Best regards,
Spocke - Main developer of TinyMCE

spocke wrote:

@andreEz: This is due to a bug in Opera. I've added a workaround to the SVN trunk and reported the bug to Opera.

spocke,

If you get a chance, please take a look at a patch I submitted for the Paste as Plain Text piece.  It fixes a bunch of issues (documented within the patch submission).

Yes, I will look at it and try to include it in the upcoming release. Thanks a lot for the patches.

Best regards,

spocke wrote:

Thanks spocke, but when we're on Opera, I think this is another bug in there but I'm not sure:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=d … tid=635682

Hi Spocke,

I've got some trouble with the latest release of TinyMCE.

When there isn't any content in your textarea and you paste some plain text you can't delete it. Only if you press a random key so a character has been added to the editorfield the contents can be deleted again. This happens only in FF3.

Steps to reproduce:
- Start with empty editor
- Paste some plain text
- Try to delete it with "DEL" or "BACKSPACE"
- Hit any letter of spacebar to make it editable again(except for the return key)

Grtz,
Laurence

Last edited by lkeijmel (2008-07-10 10:09:22)

Grtz, Laurence

It works for me when I try it here using latest firefox: http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/example_fu … ample=true

Best regards,

That's odd...I tried it this morning on the example page and it didn't work...

But now it does and also on my server....

thnx anyway for the effort...

Grtz, Laurence

Thanks for fixing the mceInsertRawHtml bug in Opera Spock!!

Now I only have one thing that bugs me in respect to i18n cms integration:

[ 1939553 ] Allow disabling language pack loading w/patch
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=d … tid=635685

Language loading can be disabled. Use the tinymce.ScriptManager.markDone method. It allows you to block the loading of almost everything. Check the latest gzip compressors to see how that works in practice. I also added the ability to have a blank language option like language : ''. You are lucky since I fixed your specific bugs. wink I will look in to the other issues bumped here too but these things are easy to fix or more critical like the mceInsertContent bug so I'm not ignoring you other guys.

Best regards,

Thank You Spocke for the mceInsertContent fix. Now (using Firefox) I'm able to place cursor after inserted table at the end of the textarea. Also I've got a question concerning the possibility of testing TinyMCE svn version (for instance on the 'Examples' page) between releases. Have you thought about this before?

Thanks again spock, looked over the ScriptManager code back in January / February but didn't notice markDone, will look at it now smile

EDIT: tinymce.ScriptLoader.markDone( uri); did the trick!

Last edited by andreEz (2008-07-11 10:00:28)

Hi,

There seems to be some problems with the table handling. If you put a table on the last line of your content you're unable to put some content behind it without add manually a paragraph behind it in the html window.

Same problem occurs when putting a table on the first line, but then you can't put any content before the table.

I found it was already in the bugtracker: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.ph … tid=635682

I found out this problem only occurs in FF, because IE puts the table in a paragraph(what isn't very nice if you work with xhtml-strict).

Grtz,
Laurence

Grtz, Laurence

Yes, this one is impossible to fix unless the Gecko team fixes it. There is a trick to add a BR element after the editor so that the caret can be placed on the BR but this can not be done before the table since the BR will then be visible. So either I need to paint in my own caret or Gecko needs to resolve this one.

Best regards,

Alright, thanks for the quick response

Grtz,
Laurence

Grtz, Laurence

Spocke, this bug in FF is very annoying:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.ph … tid=635682

Will you fix it in near future?

Hi,

follwoing problem with 3.1.0.1 (tested with firefox 3/linux):

when i open text in the editor which contains for example the following:
<?test?> it is removed by the editor.
<%test%> is for example fine

why is this normal html text removed? shouln't any plain html text stay as is ?
i would understand that <?test?> is removed but written with html entities ?

this happens only when loding the editor - when i enter the text in the editor it is fine - when i press the cleanup button it is fine - but when i save an reload - the text is removed. the server doesn't touch the content i've checked this.

in the previous versions there was no such a problem.

lg stefan

Read the FAQ.

Best regards,

spocke wrote:

Read the FAQ.

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply - sorry i've searched the whole site but i've overlooked this point in the FAQ before sad
works perfectly now

lg stefan

Last edited by steven2612 (2008-07-18 14:01:28)

http://wiki.moxiecode.com/index.php/Tin … _source.3F

Why TinyMCE add's now uneeded <p> (instead of <br> that were previous)?
Im the user of eXtreme-Fusion (based on PHP-Fusion) and on preview of the article TinyMCE is adding those <p>. And I don't know why that happening.
Could you do somethig about it?

...::: Serpher :::...

Read up!

Best regards,

Hello:
Since I can implement the button of guarding?
I want that when I touch the button of guarding, the document guards.
Thank you