Topic: Image not loading when trying to edit / crop it.
I just recently bought a license for MCImageManager & MCFileManager. I've been trying to debug a problem that is very confusing. I and another team member have spent a couple hours off and on trying to figure out what is causing this problem.
1) It is a Drupal 7 setup.
2) The following is happening on my remote testing server.
3) The modules work perfectly fine on my local laptop environment (Windows 7 / WAMP).
4) In order to get the text editor to load in the first place, I had to modify the "DRUPAL_ROOT" constant in "plugins/DrupalAuthenticator/DrupalAuthenticator.php":
-- FROM: define(DRUPAL_ROOT, MCMANAGER_ABSPATH . "../../../../../");
-- TO: define(DRUPAL_ROOT, MCMANAGER_ABSPATH . "../../../../../../");
1) I click on "Insert / Edit Image" and/or "Insert Image"
2) I see images that I've uploaded available in the dialog.
3) I click on the arrow-btn at the bottom right of an image and then choose "Edit"
4) A new dialog loads but the image doesn't appear.
5) I checked the URL that is being called for loading the image in FireBug's "Net" panel and it shows that the URL is malformed... I.e.: instead of being "http://mysite-dev.devdomain.com/sites/default/files/filename.jpg" it is trying to load "http://mysite-dev.devdomain.comefault/files/image-small.jpg?rnd=1328575555000".
6) Please note the lack of the slash and directory names "***.com/sites/default" in the URL above.
Thank you very much for your support and wonderful module/plugin!